- We will ring a bell at 11:40 TODAY for classes to dismiss. Students will need to stay in their 6th block classes until school is dismissed. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SACK LUNCH YOU WILL NEED TO LET CONNIE KNOW BY 8:30 TODAY.
- All track equipment must be turned in TODAY.
Track @ Jefferson City
- Breakfast. . . Cooks Choice
- Lunch. . . Cooks Choice
State Golf @ Springfield
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chicken, Green Beans, Applesauce, Cookie
Three Rivers College Compass Test
- Breakfast. . .Sausage Pancake on a Stick
- Lunch. . .Taco, Corn, Mixed Fruit, Brownie
- Breakfast. . Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Goulash, Broccoli, Banana, Breadstick
Track @ West Plains..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:30) Dismiss athletes at 2:15
Baseball @ Licking..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:45) Dismiss the athletes at 2:25
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Egg & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Ravioli, Celery, Apples, Breadstick
Varsity Only Baseball..Ava..4:00..Here
- Breakfast. . Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Cooked Carrots, Peaches, Cake
Left to right:
Front row: Anna Fokina, Jessica Aye, Sharon Stevenson, Aiden Stuart, Tate Cochran, Nevaeh Dugger and Kehnemund Gregory (participated as an alternate). Second row: Anthony Ortega (alternate), Austin Tooley, Caleb Bushong, Ceraphina George, Nolan Hawes, Katie Steen and Caitlyn McNew. Third row: Samantha Williams (alternate), Rogan Traver, Ryan Koehler, Alexis Barrett, McKenna Cox and Audrey Nix. Back row: Shayla Riley, Alley Gould (participated as an alternate), Elizabeth Sheehan, Levi Grogan and Thomas Chaney.
During the months of February and March students in first through fourth grades competed at the classroom level for the chance to participate in the spelling bee that was held at Willow Springs Elementary. After the school level bee, the last five students standing moved on to the Howell County bee. There were one or two alternates for each grade level.
On Saturday, April 6, the top five and a few of our alternates from each grade level competed at the Howell County Spelling Bee which was held at Fair View Elementary School in West Plains. Overall, three of our second graders placed at the Howell County bee. Sharon Stevenson won first place, Katie Steen won second place and Ryan Koehler placed sixth.
Sharon and Katie will be competing in the Willard Spelling Bee in Willard, MO at the end of the month. Ryan is an alternate.